All Better Now™ are First Aid Kits specifically designed and assembled in New Zealand for use with infants and children up to 12 years of age, yet most of the contents can be used by the whole family.
The kits can easily be converted into an allergy pack
with room for an adrenaline auto-injector, asthma inhaler and spacer, bottle of antihistamine and Anaphylaxis Action Plan.
Attach your child's emergency card (also available from Allergy New Zealand), and these kits are then easily identifiable as their allergy kit.
The All Better Now™ Basic First Aid Kit consists of a compact, multi-compartment, durable medical bag containing 47 of the following first aid supplies appropriate for treating common childhood problems. It is perfect as a gift or great for the car, buggy, baby bag or when travelling.
- Scissors 12.5cm stainless steel (1)
- Syringe 5 ml (1)
- Tweezers 12.5cm straight stainless steel (1)
Booklet and Miscellaneous Items
- Alcohol wipes (5)
- Band-Aids (10)
- Combine Dressing 10cm x 9cm (1)
- Cotton Buds (pack of 5)
- Crepe bandage 50mm (1)
- Disposable Gloves - medium size (2)
- Eye Pad (1)
- Gauze swabs 7.5cm x 7.5cm (pack of 5)
- Micropore hypoallergenic adhesive tape 25mm x 9.1m (1 x roll)
- Opsite waterproof dressing 6.5cm x 5cm (1)
- Sling – triangular bandage with safety pins x 2 (1)
- Telfa 50mm x 75mm non-stick dressing (2)
- Telfa 75mm x 100mm non-stick dressing (2)
- First Aid Instruction Booklet (36 pages) for Infants and Children
- Contents Page
- Notepad and pencil (1)
- Re-sealable Bag (1)