Health Professional or Institutional Membership is open to any person with a professional interest in allergies and/or a non-profit or non-commercial organisation. The current subscription is $100 a year.
By joining Allergy New Zealand, we can help you help your patients or clients by giving you access to trusted information.
Additional benefits of health professional or institutional membership are:
• You and your clinic will have access to national and international medical and scientific research abstracts related to allergy/eczema/anaphylaxis
• You will receive up to five copies of Allergy Today
magazine each quarter – a fantastic resource for your patients/families.
• You will have access to electronic versions of our information resources e.g. Food Allergy Fact Sheets; Allergy Education Guide for Schools and Pre-schools.
• Access to the members-only section of our website where you will find practical information on managing allergies on a day-to-day basis.
• Member discount rate on all Allergy New Zealand resources and services including special discounts on bulk orders
• Regular up-dates through our magazine and e-network
• Access to information through our extensive networks nationally and internationally, including the latest published research available through the international Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Alliance
• Access to electronic versions of our information resources e.g. Food Allergy Fact Sheets; Allergy Education Guide for Schools and Pre-schools
• Preferential access to our education seminars and programmes for health and education professionals
• Opportunities to participate in our Allergy Awareness campaigns, and to support us in representing the interests of people living with allergies where possible.
Professional members are entitled to vote at our Annual General Meeting and any Special General Meetings, and are also eligible for nomination to the Board.
A non-profit organisation, as an affiliated member, is also entitled to a vote but not nomination to the Board.
Your support is helping people with severe allergies live an active and healthy lifestyle.
Allergy New Zealand does not receive any government funding for its work and is reliant on members’ subscriptions, grants, donations and fundraising. Your contribution as a member will be most appreciated.
We are happy to answer any queries you may have. Click here
to send an email or phone 09 623 3912.