Studies have found that people who belong to a support organisation are better able to manage their condition on a day-to-day basis and, as a result, have a better quality of life.
Allergy New Zealand provides you with clear, fact-based information that you can trust; it comes via our panel of health experts. We also offer you practical idea/tips/recipes that are great for easing the day-to-day allergy management.
We also provide you with many opportunities to connect with other people just like you – whether you are a parent of a young child with allergies, a teen or an adult allergy sufferer. We will give you access to information, education and support so you and your family can live a healthy and active life.
Become a Gold Member for only $60 a year.
• Free subscription to Allergy Today, our quarterly magazine, worth over $28
• Access to the members-only section of the website where you will find practical information on how to manage different aspects of allergies, such as how to prepare for school or leaving home to how to manage a sleepover.
Plus much, much more.
• Free booklets, including “Letting go: teaching your allergic child responsibility”
• Discounts on our resources, such as books, adrenaline pouches, education kits, dust mite covers – everything we have to help make life easier.
• Free access to some seminars, and significant discounts for others.
• Have your question answered by our ‘Ask the Experts’ panel , made up of allergists, dietitians, eczema nurse specialists.
• Access to special deals from Allergy New Zealand sponsors and stakeholders.
• Preferential and personalised treatment when you call our information message service or leave a message through the website.
• Regular up-dates through our magazine and e-network.
• Free tickets to kids shows, such as the Southern Stars Trust performances each school holidays.
By joining Allergy New Zealand, you are gaining the information and support you need to live a healthy and active life.
Individual/Family Membership is the main category of membership for our organisation, and is open to any individual and/or family that is affected by allergies. You may have allergies yourself, be the parent or family-member of a child with allergies, or a next door neighbour, school friend or work mate.