Studies have found that people who belong to a support organisation are better able to manage their condition on a day-to-day basis and, as a result, have a better quality of life.
Allergy New Zealand provides you with clear, fact-based information that you can trust; it comes via our panel of health experts. We also offer you practical idea/tips/recipes that are great for easing the day-to-day allergy management.
• Free booklets, including “Letting go: teaching your allergic child responsibility”
• Discounts on our resources, such as books, adrenaline pouches, education kits, dust mite covers – everything we have to help make life easier.
• Free access to some seminars, and significant discounts for others.
• Preferential treatment when you call our information message service or leave a message through the website.
• Free tickets to kids shows, such as the Southern Stars Trust performances each school holidays.
By joining Allergy New Zealand, you are gaining the information and support you need to live a healthy and active life.