The Gut Friendly Cookbook is a collection of Alana's favourite low FODMAP, gluten free, and allergy friendly recipes to help you fall back in love with food.
This cookbook has been reviewed by Allergy New Zealand Inc and accredited practising dietitian Joanna Baker.
What's included in the cookbook?
- 100 mouth-watering low FODMAP, gluten-free and allergy-friendly recipes
- Allergy panels are included with each recipe
- Detailed information about the low FODMAP diet including getting started information and tips and tricks. The low FODMAP diet isn’t specifically designed for people with allergies but this book is focused on help people with other gut issues too!
What do you mean by 'allergy friendly'?
- Each recipe in the cookbook comes with an allergy panel so you can quickly identify if it is gluten free, dairy free, nut free, egg free, or soy free
- The allergy panels included with each recipe have all been reviewed by Allergy New Zealand
- All the recipes in the cookbook have gluten free and nut free options.
- There are plenty of dairy free, soy free and egg free options and only a handful of recipes that include seafood (fresh fish).