Membership - Individual/ Family
• Free information booklets
• Discounts on our resources, such as books, adrenaline pouches, education kits, dust mite covers – everything we have to help make life easier.management.
• Special offers from sponsors.
• Opportunity to provide feedback through member only surveys.
• Free tickets to kids shows, such as the Southern Stars Trust performances each school holidays.
• Members are entitled to vote at our Annual General Meeting and any special General Meetings, and are also eligible for nomination to the Board.
Allergy New Zealand does not receive any government funding for its work and is reliant on members’ subscriptions, grants, donations and fundraising. Your contribution as a member will be most appreciated.
By joining Allergy New Zealand, you are gaining the information and support you need to live a healthy and active life.
Health Professional/Institutional Membership
Health Professional or Institutional Membership is open to any person with a professional interest in allergies and/or a non-profit or non-commercial organisation. The current subscription is $100 a year.
By joining Allergy New Zealand here, we can help you help your patients or clients by giving you access to trusted information.
Professional members are entitled to vote at our Annual General Meeting and any Special General Meetings, and are also eligible for nomination to the Board.
A non-profit organisation, as an affiliated member, is also entitled to a vote but not nomination to the Board.
Your support is helping people with severe allergies live an active and healthy lifestyle.