Membership - Individual is FREE
Whether you are an individual with allergies, parent, family member, friend or colleague of someone with allergies, teacher or health professional, or have an interest through work or your community, please JOIN US and support our efforts to:
- Support allergy sufferers and advocate on their behalf
- Increase public awareness of allergies
- Deliver allergy and anaphylaxis education in schools, communities and workplaces
- Get our Government to fund adrenaline auto-injectors for all who need them
- Increase capacity in our health sector for allergy clinical and support services
- Improve allergy labelling regulations and allergy-friendly food manufacturing practices in NZ and at our borders
- Promote research into better treatment and management, and even a cure for allergies, as well as prevention of them.
As a Member you will also receive:
Members are entitled to vote at our Annual General Meeting and any Special General Meetings, and are also eligible for nomination to the Board.
- Our regular Allergy Today e-newsletters as well as member-specific information or offers
- Discounts on items in our shop online including on house dust-mite bedding covers
- Special offers from sponsors
- Opportunities to provide feedback through member-only surveys.
There are also opportunities to help through volunteering your time and expertise.
Allergy New Zealand does not receive any government funding for its work and is reliant on grants, donations and fundraising.
Your contribution as a member will be most appreciated.
By joining Allergy New Zealand, you will be helping us to provide the information and support people with allergies need to live a healthy and active life.
To Join, email 'Membership Request' to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you the membership information including a copy of the Allergy New Zealand Constitution.
Organisation or Corporate Membership is also FREE
This includes schools, early childhood services, healthcare organisations, NGOs and community organisations, associations and business entities.
Please email email@example.com for details.